Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hospital Life

Today is July 1st, 2012, officially marking the end of Camp NaNoWriMo. I did win, in case you were wondering. It was close, but I did it. (Much thanks to the support of my cabin mates.) So tomorrow, I shall begin my revisions on my first novel. A couple minutes after I post this, I will be posting my revision checklist of sorts. It's also a guideline on how to be my critique partner.
You can expect regular posts about my journey through editing my first novel. I'm pretty nervous about this. I put the manuscript on a shelf in my room that I can't reach without a step ladder and I've been staring at it all month long. Tomorrow I finally get to take it down.(Eek!)
Since Camp ended last night, I've spent my time developing a rather critical addiction...to Grey's Anatomy. I'm not kidding. So far, I've watched the entire first season and half of the second one. I've barely slept. I keep saying that each episode will be my last for the day, but then it ends and I find myself starting the next one. They're all just right there. I can't help myself. I need to check myself into rehab.
Or go to Seattle Grace Hospital and have them call for a psych consult. D;

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!